One of the biggest challenges with Bitcoin is figuring out how to keep it Secure. As a bitcoin.com.au customer we are helping you do just that.
How do I go in the draw for a Ledger Nano S?
Simply buy Bitcoin from our website using your preferred payment method on bitcoin.com.au before 30th of September 2019 and you will automatically enter into a draw for 1 of 10 stylish & sleek Ledger Nano S.
Key Features of Ledger Nano S:
– State-of-the-art security
– Multiple cryptocurrencies
Ten lucky Bitcoin Australia customers will be drawn at the end of September 2019 and notified via email.
Good luck everyone…
Smart. Simple. Secure.
Bitcoin Australia is the Smart. Simple. Secure. Exchange for making fast and easy crypto purchases.
1. Information on how to enter, the collection of personal information and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is promoted by Global Internet Ventures Pty Ltd trading as Bitcoin Australia.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents only, in Victoria, over the age of 18. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and its subsidiaries and related entities are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on Thursday 12 September 4:00 PM AEST and closes on Monday 30th September at 6.00PM AEST (Promotional Period).
5 In order to enter, participants must sign up to the newsletter or must place an order on our website bitcoin.com.au.
6. There are 10 Ledgers to give away. The winners will be selected on 30 September and the winners will be notified within 3 days via email.
7. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition in the event of:
(a) an entrant being unable to satisfy the competition conditions; or
(b) forfeiting; or(c) not claiming a prize – For any prize that remains unclaimed by 31 December 2019 at 06:00 PM AEST or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will re-draw the competition. The redraw will occur on 15 january 2020.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with or breaches these conditions of entry, who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion deems to be offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter reserves its legal rights to recover damages and/or other compensation from a person whom is in breach of these conditions of entry or whom engages in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
10. If the competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition as appropriate.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss and including equipment/communications line/telephone/mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access (including by electronic means) to or alteration of entries) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any entry or the Prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The Promoter collects personal information so that it is able to conduct the competition. The Promoter may disclose personal information to third parties for the purpose of providing the Prizes. All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be used for communication and promotional purposes without further reference, payment or compensation to the entrant.
Tamara is a marketing and PR professional, enthusiastic about crypto, blockchain and technology in general. She’s the editor at Bitcoin Australia.