No, we do not charged GST on the spot price of Bitcoin. GST is only payable on our transaction fee and is automatically included. A detailed price breakdown is also sent via email when you create an order.
We only accept Cash Deposits made through our deposit gateway service. To see our deposit locations please Click Here.
Yes, we send a tax invoice to your email address showing the breakdown of fees and pricing for every order you create.
- Fill in the form located Here, you will then receive a Bitcoin Order QR Code on our website and an email copy.
- Go to one of our deposit locations and newsagent will scan your Bitcoin Order QR Code after you make a cash deposit.
- Once you have made your deposit, and have scanned the QR code, we will send out your bitcoins within 30 minutes.
- If there are any issues with your order we will call or email you.
- Fill in the form located Here. Provide us with your bank details and Sell amount.
- We will then provide you with a Bitcoin wallet address to Send the nominated amount of Bitcoins valid for 10-minutes.
- We will send you an email once the order has received 3 confirmations. We will then electronically transfer you the AUD amount corresponding to your order overnight. We only accept Australian bank accounts.
- Please email us ([email protected] ) or call us (1300 204 80) if there are any changes in the amount or time in which you made deposit.
Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. When we receive a deposit we send Bitcoins within 30 minutes. We can only accept a method of payment which cannot be reversed after we have sent out Bitcoins, in Australia, the only payment option which is irreversible in this time frame are cash deposits.
A wallet is like a bank account for bitcoin’s. It consists of a public address and a private key. Your public Key acts like your account number you share with people to receive funds whilst your private key acts like your password used to make payments. There are many different types of wallet services. We have made 3 guides to assist you in opening your first wallet. Click here to find out more.
- Bitcoin is a solution to a thirty-year-old problem in the area of fault-tolerance within computer systems called the Byzantine generals problem.
- Succinctly, Bitcoin creates a trusted network to share information without the need for a centralized adjudicator. This allows for cheaper and faster transactions directly from one person to another.
- Bitcoin is a new technology that allows for a better method of global transactions. It has the power to streamline remittances, settlements, debit services and financial services into a single system which is cheaper and frictionless.
- Bitcoin is also programmable money. Smart contracts, Distributed autonomous organizations and many other uses of this technology are being developed on top of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a new technology that opens the doors to many ideas previously thought impossible.
- We send Bitcoins to Bitcoin Wallet Address you provide with your order. The address will be around 32 characters long eg. “12XTtbb7A1B2Ni4VBRFybCSDDuBHoMkEiL”
- Please make sure that the Bitcoin Wallet Address you provide is correct, bitcoin transactions are irreversible.
- We pride ourselves on excellent customer support and happy to assist you with any concerns. We are a startup invested in by Dominet Digital a startup investment firm.
- We have partnered with a payment gateway service to established one of the first independent Bitcoin exchange networks in Australia. We have been working in the industry for over 18-months and believe that Bitcoin.com.au will become the premier bitcoin service in Australia.
- We understand that trust is earned not given. So we hope that you test out our service with a small order and let us demonstrate our integrity as a company.
- This is dependent on your wallet provider, as a rule of thumb please allow 30-60 minutes before funds change from ‘Pending’ to ‘Received” . Sometimes the bitcoin network will experience delays due to high transaction volume.
- You can always use a blockchain explorer to independently verify a transaction. Go to Smartbit.com.au and use their search bar to find your wallet address. From there once a transaction is sent to your wallet it will be displayed as a ‘pending transaction’.
- Every time you send you can pay a small transaction fee to prioritize your transaction, most wallet services use this feature by default.
- The transaction fee will vary depending on the volume of transaction in the network at that time. Whilst optional, transactions without a fee may take days to process. As a rule of thumb, if you are paying an exact amount to someone please account for the fee when considering the amount of Bitcoin you need to purchase. At the time of writing, a fee between 1-10 cents AUD is sufficient for priority processing.